We created this digital marketing case study to showcase the results we achieved for and with Water Powered Technologies – an engineering company. WPT designs and manufactures ram pumps designed for the 21st century using zero energy hydraulic technology to store and utilise free water from a flowing water source with no fuel or electricity consumed!
Water Powered Technologies had tried a variety of sales and marketing approaches, using Mailchimp as their marketing automation software, but were unhappy with their results. They wanted to “fine-tune and scale up” to have a more consistent and predictable sales and marketing process. They had a website and presences on youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn and a database of prospects and wanted to make the most of their marketing assets.
So, we started by measuring his marketing by numbers to create a baseline of their marketing performance.
We conducted our analysis and concluded, after discussion with WPT, decided to outsource their marketing for one year. We suggested a new website and recommended the implementation of a more structured and organised marketing and sales process. WPT agreed on a goal to double the size of their crowd, double the size of capture (email list) and double the number of conversions.
- suggested that the website be re-built in WordPress to give a better ranking in Google and enable the site to be indexed. The client did this work in house with our input on web copy and design.
- created a blog on the website and wrote 34 blog posts, suggested that videos be created to answer frequently asked questions and posted on Social Media to increase engagement.
- built an ad campaign on Facebook to generate new leads.
- recommended that WPT upgrade their CRM and marketing automation and implemented Infusionsoft for them.
- created a new sales process and automated the marketing follow up.
Significantly increased reach and engagement on social media and generated new leads and sales through facebook ads. Built an engaged list of 1,483, captured 455 sales opportunities through a new sales process and generated new sales in the 5 figures.
And if you’re ready to take the next step…